Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Touch/phone

hi
Ubuntu touch open source? I believe so, but I'm not certain. As for
there not being any work going into accessibility, luke told me this
himself, pointing out taht he's been trying to convince "upper
management" as he put it to care, and has had no luck, having been blown
off. Other than that, my evidence is nil. However, I've seen literally
no blind community spring up around ubuntu touch, and there would at
least be a few users if it were remotely accessible.
Thanks
Kendell clark