Re: [orca-list] Where's Joanie?

Another lovely place is Rio de Janeiro in Brasil. In general the

phenomenon known as sunshine happens every day.

Enjoy your vacation and thanks for the great job with orca.

On 09/14/2015 11:51 AM, Alex Midence wrote:
Outside is a lovely place.  Be sure and check out the phenomenon known as sunshine.  It's been the hottest
thing for years.  Goes extremely well with barbecues and cold fizzy beverages.  ;)

Enjoy your vacation.
Alex M

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Joanmarie Diggs
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 8:33 AM
To: Orca List
Subject: [orca-list] Where's Joanie?

Hey guys.

This week code freeze begins. That, combined with the facts that I have holiday hours to use up and could use a break,
suggests that this would be a good week for me to take off. Rumor has it that there's a place called "outside" with
stuff to do in it. <grins>

While I plan to check email, anything that isn't severe will be dealt with next week.

Thanks!
--joanie