From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Joanmarie Diggs
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 8:33 AM
To: Orca List
Subject: [orca-list] Where's Joanie?

Hey guys.

This week code freeze begins. That, combined with the facts that I have holiday hours to use up and could use
a break, suggests that this would be a good week for me to take off. Rumor has it that there's a place called
"outside" with stuff to do in it. <grins>

While I plan to check email, anything that isn't severe will be dealt with next week.

Thanks!
--joanie