[orca-list] Silence orca only in current application

Hi all.
If I press orca_key+s, orca stays mute until I press orca_key+s again, no matter what the active applications are running.

A feature that might be useful would be able to silence the orca only for the current application.

With this feature I could run a self voice application and still listen to messages / notifications issued by other applications.

What you guys think about this suggestion ? Does it make sense ?
Thanks.

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza