Re: [orca-list] Podcasts and/or audio tutorials needed

I think different people prefer different ways of getting information. I know for me a podcast or an audio tutorial would be at the bottom of my list of preferred ways of learning a new system. I'd much rather have something in text that I could read through at my own pace, search through for the information I'm most interested in and refer to later. This obviously doesn't fit all of the use cases you describe below, but it works for me. Bottom line is that I think different people prefer different types of documentation and people should produce what they're the most comfortable with and hopefully different formats will be produced and most new users will be satisfied no matter how they prefer their information. In other words, I don't think there's a right answer here.