Re: [orca-list] IMPORTANT: Getting the list back on topic

I think most of us the long time members have said what we had to.
I think it was not a bad thing that a discussion of this kind came up.
Orca = accessibility on free OS so such things regarding free os will keep coming. But I think since all that could be said and done has been said and done, Let's bring this back on track. if there are people who think that some thing more is to be said and keep it a never ending debate, it can happen off topic. Of course we can and probably have extracted what ever necessary from that discussion which could be in context of Orca's development and propagation.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.