Re: [orca-list] Orca gets stuck on the Eyes Free Blog

Hi,

I don't no why, but some time me still reproducable this issue.
Of course I updated now Orca with latest master branch state, recompile, reinstall and restart is happened before repeated Storm testcase. With this day committed fix me experiences with Storm wrote testcase difficulter reproducable, more time need doing the refresh operation and repeat the testcase.
Joanie, private I sent you a full debug.out file.
When happened the issue with +1 button related and I press a down arrow key, Orca me says 15 number and other down arrow key presses not moved the caret down.

Attila