Re: [orca-list] Orca gets stuck on the Eyes Free Blog

Hey José.

On 09/03/2015 07:26 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

Works only if I restart orca

Huh? For me it just works now; I was getting stuck before. But even if
it didn't just work, I would be surprised that restarting Orca would be
needed. Regardless, could you please email me a full debug.out taken
without restarting? i.e. Start the log, load the page, do a Ctrl+Home,
Press Down Arrow several times in which you go nowhere. Stop logging.

Thanks!
--joanie