Re: [orca-list] Orca getting stuck while reading messages in Thunderbird

This happens to me all the time. SeaMonkey does the same thing here.
It's random, and I'm not sure what may cause it. I have started using
Evolution, because although it is a bit tricky sometimes, it's not
getting stuck like that, forcing me to restart Orca. I do wish I could
help track that one down, as I like having the choice of e-mail
applications, and at the present time, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey and
Evolution are the best clients available, but they all have their
little issues, although Evolution is definitely getting a lot better,
and has become my preferred e-mail client now.
Sent from my frying pan