Re: [orca-list] Orca getting stuck while reading messages in Thunderbird

hi
I'm experiencing a similar issue. When replying to or composing a
message, orca starts out very responsive when echoing keystrokes and
navigating around the message, but steadily gets slower and slower, and
sometimes will stop altogether. To fix it, I need to restart orca
altogether, then the process repeats itself. I think this is a
thunderbird issue rather than anything orca's doing. It's worth noting
that seamonkey's version of tb doesn't, but I'm told it uses an older
version of gecko, firefox's rendering engine, which is why. It also has
some accessibility bugs firefox doesn't though, so it's a trade off.
Thanks
Kendell clark