Re: [orca-list] Gnome Boxes vs. Virt Manager

hi
gnome boxes? Yeah, I think it uses libvirt. Libvirt is supposed to be
able to use kvm natively, but is apparently supposed to be able to
utilize virtualbox and possibly vmware as well, though I'm not so sure
about vmware. My impression of gnome boxes is it's generally designed to
do very basic virtualization. Click click done, you've got a vm,
configured automagically. Virt-manager is more for the advanced user who
 wants to configure them. I've had a little bit of a problem with virt
manager creating virtual ethernet cards for the OS layor but that could
be isolated to my particular machine. I personally use gnome boxes,
though it does have some weird accessibility issues that I really need
to get on top of. I'll be glad to help you set either up, though I'm not
an expert on either piece of software.

Thanks
Kendell clark