Re: [orca-list] Character announcements

Hi,
yeah, it's a bit different on Linux than on other operating systems -
there is also a difference when you navigate by word with Control+arrows.
I'm not sure that's Orca behaviour, or it's defined somewhere else, but
I adapted to it after some practice.
If you have trouble determining what is selected, you can use the "Where
am I" command (KP_Enter or Orca+Enter) and the selection will be
reported to you (I descovered this behaviour only after I've read the
user guide, that's why I'm mentioning it).

Best wishes,
Zahari

На  3.09.2015 в 10:42, Milton написа:
Hi,

In my opinion it is normal thatOrca speaks the character right of the
caret. When I type 12345 and press the home button Orca says 1. Pressing
right arrow Orca will say 2.
Milton