Re: [orca-list] accessible twitter client

Howdy,
I would be more than happy to help with testing. Would you consider adding support for GNU Social? It is a
twitter like API, so should be really easy to add.
If you would like to get a GNU social account, we are running a public node at:
http://2mb.social/main/register
Thanks
Storm