Re: [orca-list] accessible Facebook messenger

Maybe try Adium if pidgin is having problems and nobody has done so yet already?[1]

I have no idea what the accessibility is like for adium and could be facing the same compatibility problem described since I haven't access to it at the moment to check it myself at the moment, but that said, last time I used it the Facebook messenger (probably around a month or so ago) it seemed to be working fine, so it could be worth a shout! From a privacy perspective it is meant to be alright as well (as long as users in messaging either side are using it the right way)

[1] https://adium.im

Magdalen