[orca-list] a problematic page for orca

hi all
Another bug report. Steps to reproduce: go to,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welchia. Read down until you get to
"win32.lovsan.worm.a. Attempt to navigate beyond that word by using the
control+right arrow shortcut. Expected results: orca should move past
that word and onto the next in the sentence. It actually skips and moves
down to the "see also" heading. If you go back with control+left it
works, but orca will not move past that word moving forward. I hope I'm
making sense, it's rather late and I'm a little tired. I'll gladly
produce and supply a debug log if needed
Thanks
Kendell clark