Re: [orca-list] gnu-speach?

I'd not say horrible as I actually listened to a lot of the license rading with perfect comprehention and no
hangled nerves, but this is certaily not
the accent I'd expect from a native English speaker...lol/sounds like a Dane, or perhaps Sweed who has
learned English pretty early in life and does
regularly use it, but talking pretty strong accent none thie less...lol

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Peter Vágner wrote: