Re: [orca-list] gnu-speach?

Hello,

On 22.10.2015 at 15:04 Kyle wrote:
Wow! The description sounded really promising, but this sounds
horrible. But maybe this can improve over time so that it sounds much
better, hopefully.

One more suggestion. Take a look at Manuals and papers heading at its project page http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuspeech/#TOCManuals . I am afraid you will guess how much time it needed to shape up to the current state. Doing further improvements might be even more challenging I am afraid.

Greetings

Peter