[orca-list] orca and clickable item

Hi all.

I've a test page where there are clickable itens inside a table.
When I press capslock+7 the label of the item change but orca does not announce the new label. I need to use capslock+enter to hear the new value.
Would be possibel make orca announce the new value automatically?

The page that can be used to teste is in the following link:
https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://gist.githubusercontent.com/alexandre-mbm/dba9556897757010db65/raw/6a937ec395a68db10a612944e68f5c889b00001b/table.html

After the page is loaded press ctrl+home and press the t key.
Press alt+shift+down one time and then press alt+shift+right two times.
Use the left click command to click the item.

In my machine the item changes but orca stays mute.
 Thanks.

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza