[orca-list] Orca and Icedove

Hi,

Here are 2 issues I experience with Orca 3.18 on Icedove 31 on a testing Debian.

1. Orca freezes

While I move through my folders, it happens often that Orca freezes, and I need to re-run it to proceed. Here's an example:
http://sprunge.us/JJaa

If I reply to the mail under the body of a message, no problem. If I try so reply at the top or inside a message, Orca has a ssrange behavior. As shown here,
http://sprunge.us/aZab

the speech says things properly when arrow keys are pressed. But in braille, everything appears on a single line, charrer returns are with a symbol, but it's quite hard to use. If it displays properly, it is impossible to have in braille the text I'm writing at the top or in the message.

Is it expected, desired? A solution? A bug?

Thanks,

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL