Re: [orca-list] Thoughts on automatically switching to sticky focus mode in apps like google docs?

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
Hey all.

Subject says it all. Thoughts or objections?

I suppose the essence of it would be to turn on sticky focus mode inside
anything marked as role=application in ARIA.

I think that's a good idea, though it would  also be helpful to turn it off
when the user moves outside of the application. (There are cases, e.g., a text
editor widget, where only part of the page has role=application).