Re: [orca-list] Password managers?

hi
I can't comment on password managers per say, but I will point out that
a week or so ago lastpass was bought out by the people over at logmein,
which means their linux versions are likely to either be closed off, or
abandoned altogether, since logmein is windows and possibly mac
exclusive. I have zero proof this will happen, but in my experience this
is usually what happens, so those that use it might want to go looking
for another provider if there are any accessible ones on linux. I've
never gotten keepass anything working accessibly  on linux but to be
honest I haven't tried that hard. I usually just store passwords in
firefox, which yes I know isn't really all that secure. But there at
least there's little chance of firefox becoming entire closed source and
thus me losing my passwords.
Thanks
Kendell clark