Re: [orca-list] skype replacement

Hi,

On windows i press enter on the button and hit f6 to get to the panel.

greetings,
simon

Am 11.10.2015 um 23:07 schrieb Milton:
Hi,

I tried to click with the help of Orca on the Hello Firefox but with no
xuccess. After a sighted person click it with the mouse the page of
connecting for calling is well accessible with Orca. Maybe I miss
something for clicking on that button?
Milton