Re: [orca-list] Redhat Enterprise question

On 10/11/2015 2:47 PM, Tom Masterson wrote:
I have a computer with Redhat Enterprise installed.  I have orca installed
and speech as well as brltty.  However orca is not talking to my braille
display.  I have seen no errors.  Any suggestions?

I don't use RHEL and I'm sure you thought of this already, but are you sure brltty is running? Is it detecting your display and is your display supported? Have you tried editing /etc/brltty.conf and restarting it or starting it by hand? I know I'm only pointing out the obvious, but I didn't see any other replies here.