[orca-list] how to switch between desktop environments in vinux 5.0

Dear developers,
Does somebody of us know how I can switch between desktop environments
in Vinux 5.0?
For example, when I want to use Mate desktop environment instead of
default Unity. I can not find The solution. As I have read The
anouncement about Vinux 5.0, Gnome shell, Unity and Mate desktop
environments are available.
Thank You very much, I would like to use Mate, because my old laptop
have only 512 MB of RAM and while using Gnome based environment, there
is too few RAM to use system efficiently.
Thank You very much for Yours answers.
With kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.