Re: [orca-list] Syncthing Web Interface

Hi Storm.

I can look into it. But if the problem/bug is that Syncthing is not
especially accessible, wouldn't it make more sense to report this issue
to them and ask them to fix it?

--joanie

On 10/09/2015 09:03 PM, Storm Dragon wrote:
Howdy,
In syncthing, the web interface has a list of devices and folders. These
have to be clicked with the mouse to activate. I know you can do
orca+left click to set focus to them, they are not clickables, so the
clickable list doesn't work for them, and the orca+left click things
very rarely works for them. Is there something that can be done to make
this more reliable? Maybe add a click/activate option to the list of
headings, and possibly even images list too?
Thanks
Storm