Re: [orca-list] changed behavior in Gnome terminal

Hi,
yes, it is fixed.
Thank you very much.
Vojta

Dne 27.11.2015 v 18:00 José Vilmar Estácio de Souza napsal(a):
Fixed for me.

On 11/27/2015 01:43 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Vojta.

This was a regression resulting from my trying to work around some
badly-behaved apps which fail to emit window:activate notifications, but
do emit object:state-changed:active notifications. I've adjusted that
workaround. The issue you report is now fixed for me. Please test.

Thanks!
--joanie