Re: [orca-list] orca and multilingual systems?

hi
Ah, so the system locale is the key. Would it be possible to add a
heuristic to orca to detect if the system language is changed? This
might be overkill, but I've been going in circles trying to understand
why orca wasn't picking up on the fact that the language was changed. If
not, I'll just tell them to restart orca once the language is
changed.Just curious, does this apply to the login screen as well?
Thanks
Kendell clark