Re: [orca-list] Question about capitalization styles

You can adjust the amount of pitch change for capital letters in the Orca preferences.

On 11/26/2015 10:23 AM, Al Sten-Clanton wrote:
I've often not found the pitch different enough to help with
capitalization.  Having easily available a choice to hear "caps" or "all
caps" seems to me a good idea, probably even if it tells me at places on
the screen where I'm unlikely to be interested.  Quite a while back, I
used a screen reader that could give you a single beep for one capital
letter and a double beep for a word in all caps.  This was annoying if I
didn't use it carefully, but man could it be useful!

I apologize if I've misunderstood what exists already or what you're
proposing.

Al