[orca-list] ot working with tray menus

Hi,
when I am in Ubuntu, I can work with minimized apps with alt f10, I
can minimize / maximize Vlc, launch minimized Skype, etc. How can I
work with these menus in Gnome? When I go to notification tray, select
for example Vlc icon and when I press alt f10, I get no result.
Is working with these menus accessible in the latest version of Gnome?
I want to minimize Vlc to tray in my Fedora, but I can't access the
tray menu and when I press super plus f10 in Vlc, I get only one item,
quit, ctrl Q. Can you help?
Thank you,
Pavel Vlček