Re: [orca-list] interesting observation

hi
Agreed, lets take this to the community. If it's a vote not to include
it, this is not a big deal. I'd forgotten orca used to do this and
simply assumed it never had. No I haven't checked the debug log but I'm
generating one right now. I'm a little hectic atm planning for
thanksgiving and so on so I flake, my bad
Thanks
Kendell clark