Re: [orca-list] working with multiple windows in Firefox is broken

Hi Vojtěch.

On 11/23/2015 09:19 AM, Vojtěch Polášek wrote:
I suspect that it is caused by recent changes.

If it is, then it's some weird coincidence or dumb luck. Because the
problems are bogus things we're seeing from the apps and/or AT-SPI2.

I've committed a non-trivial change to master which seems to work around
these issues -- and spews debugging details. So if things still are
broken for you, please capture a full debug.out and email it to me.

I'm adding this to the list of commit-to-3.18-only-after-mcuh-testing
changes.

Thanks!
--joanie