Re: [orca-list] Orca and Twitter website bugs

Le 22/11/2015 08:27, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Ok, I see what you're referring to now. It seems like the currently-focused tweet has the retweet information removed from the accessible name. I verified this in Accerciser. Why this is the case, I would have to dig deeper. But it doesn't look like something I would/could change or fix in Orca. We're given a name from Firefox. We speak it to you. --joanie
OK I understand. Thanks for the work you provide. Maybe, should we report bug to Firefox team ?

--
Alex