[orca-list] WebKitGtk issues (was Re: Please pull and test master)

Hi Kendell.

Since, as you indicated, what you are talking about has absolutely
nothing to do with what I asked, I've adjusted the subject for you.

You say Thunderbird (which is Gecko). But then you talk about yelp
(which is WebKitGtk) and then you mention WebKitGtk and Epiphany. So did
you not mean Thunderbird, but some other mail client which uses
WebKitGtk, like Evolution?

Regardless, I do not need a debug log or further reports on the matter
-- unless you really did mean Thunderbird. Because I know there are
serious problems with WebKitGtk content. That is why I'm in the process
of creating an Orca controlled caret for WebKitGtk content. When there
is something for you to test in this area, I'll of course announce it
here. In the meantime, you can avoid those nasty problems by using
Gecko-based applications.

--joanie