Re: [orca-list] Please pull and test master

Howdy,
I have been testing this with no problems at all.
Thanks
Storm
On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 01:18:34PM -0500, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey all.

The bad news is that progress bar beeps is not yet committed. Chrys's
patch reminded me that there was some pretty scary and old progress bar
code that I had been meaning to redo. The good news is that I've just
committed that redo which will bring us closer to having progress bar beeps.

While I keep on working to get us to that point, it would be helpful if
you could test the existing (speech) support as well as the braille
support I just added (which is disabled by default). Note that because
progress bar updates are now speech, braille, and soon to be beep, those
options live on the general page -- at least for now.

Lastly, you will find settings, a checkbox, and documentation for the
beep. That is there because it was easier for me to just do it as part
of the other work I was doing and because I anticipate we'll have beeps
soon. But the setting and widget currently do nothing and they are there
on purpose.

--joanie