Re: [orca-list] Survey about screen reader

hi
I've actually had the opposite experience hear. While with nvda on
mellisa's windows box pages usually load a little faster, nvda has
problems reading some sites, most noteably linux.com, opensource.com and
fedoraplanet.org. Orca's jump to large object functionality seems to be
more accurate than nvda's corresponding skip past a block of links. Both
are supposed to do the same thing but orca usually finds something to
read more often than nvda does. This isn't to say that nvda is inferior
to orca, just that on the sites I most often visit orca works better.
Then again, I'm not a windows user, so could be unconciously bias
towards linux, who knows.
Now that I've gotten that out of the way and finished jumping off topic
for the day, lol, I'll use orca and nvda on the webpage posted in the
initial thread post.
Thanks
Kendell clark