Re: [orca-list] scrolling in Firefox while moving with structural navigation

Hi,
Thanks - I understand now. I didn't saw your previous message until I
wrote my previous repley.
I hope Mozilla will fix it sooner rather than later. I voted and
commented on the bug's page.

P.S. Awfull site - 0 headings and 0 landmarks.

Best wishes,
Zahari