Re: [orca-list] New setting and command: Speak numbers as digits

Hi,

Excellent news. Shanks for this commit.

Regards,
Le 11/11/2015 01:41, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Hey all.

I just committed a new setting to Orca master which allows you to have
numbers spoken as digits ("1 2 3") rather than words ("one hundred
twenty three"). You'll find it on the Voice page of the preferences dialog.

There's also an associated unbound keybinding so that you can toggle
this option on the fly.

Please test and let me know what you think and any issues you find.

Thanks!
--joanie