Re: [orca-list] No Orca After Installing orca-git

No, but I'm having issues with gparted and posibly some other programs that need root privilidges not
speaking. This has occured from time to time in
the past, but notconsistently gui restart after gui restart.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Storm Dragon wrote:
Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 04:38:41PM -0500

Howdy,
I installed today from git, and now orca no longer talks.
Anyone else having this issue? Is there maybe a new dependancy or something?
thanks
Storm