[orca-list] gdmlogin and gdm-simple-greeter scripts removed, please test

Hey all.

As the subject indicates, the gdmlogin and gdm-simple-greeter scripts
have been removed. The reason why is that the code in each of them wound
up in the default script because the issues/fixes needed for gdm were
needed for other apps too. So I'm pretty sure these two scripts were
doing nothing that the default script wouldn't do for those apps. In
addition to that, gnome-shell's gdm stopped calling itself gdm several
releases ago. So these "gdm" scripts were not being used anyway if you
use gnome-shell.

So if you are using Orca master, and not using gnome-shell, please test
your login manager with the current Orca master to look for any
regressions. If you find bugs that are not regressions from my change,
please start a new thread or open a new bug. In this thread I'm just
interested in regressions resulting from the removal of these
gdm-related scripts.

Thanks!
--joanie