Re: [orca-list] Orca and Gedit issue

Hi,
how big is the text file?
I have to wait some time on my machine openning large text files, i.e 100MB.
thanks
Rob

On 08/11/15 00:22, Pavel Vlček wrote:
Hi,
I have an issue with Orca and Gedit. I don't know, in which version it
started, but.
When I want to open
/home/vlcek/documents/this_is_my_first_example_content_in_linux.txt, I
must wait until orca reads this window title. I can navigate the
document content, but Orca reads the window title which is gedit and
the full file name. Ctrl and all keys are ignored and I must wait.
When Orca reads the full window name, I can interact with the
document. Is this a bug? Can the window title reading be stopped? When
I open the same document with LibreOffice, I can stop reading of
window title with ctrl or other keys.
Gnome 3.18.1 and Orca 3.18.1.
Thanks,
Pavel Vlček