Re: [orca-list] caps Lock issue

Hi,
I think it should be Shift+CapsLock, for changing the state of CapsLock
mode when CapsLock is an Orca modifier, according to the documentation.

Best wishes,
Zahari

On  5.11.2015 20:17, kendell clark wrote:
hi
Confirmed. I'll file a bug against orca. This really should both
announce that caps lock is on, which it doesn't, but used to and two,
require two quick presses of caps lock to turn it on, especially if
you're using the caps lock key as the orca key.
Thanks
Kendell clark