Re: [orca-list] several bugs after Gecko changes

Hi Vojta.

Hopefully this is now fixed in master. Please test. Thanks!

--joanie

On 05/29/2015 09:41 AM, Vojtěch Polášek wrote:
Hi,
I have found following problems:
1. When moving with navigation keys on web pages and encountering some
heading, the text of the heading is read first and after that the level
of heading is read. For example "Some title heading level 2".
but with heading level 4, it is reversed like "heading level 4 some
title.". I guess this is some simple mistake. Please make it same as all
other headings.
2. While using doit.im service, I encounter a problem. When I move
through links with "k" key, they are read just as "empty". When I move
with TAB, they are read normally.
I will try to produce debug, but I don't know how exactly to mark parts
where I move with "k" and with TAB. Will you be able to recognize it?
Thank you,
Vojta