Re: [orca-list] can't compile orca from master was Re: Please test master for children cache change

Ubuntu 14.04, Unity.
Yelp.m4 not found.
*** you error*** some autoconf macros neded to compile orca were not found in your aclocal path ...
And so on.
I have solved the gnome-common bug it's no more there.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.