Re: [orca-list] Please test master for children cache change

Hey all.

Regarding the testing: Something I should have mentioned before is that
Orca already does not use the cache for children in Gecko due to issues
in Gecko. So if you're looking for regressions, look in apps that are
*not* Firefox and Thunderbird.

Thanks again!
--joanie