Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of Audacity?

I use Audacity fairly regularly, and my experience has been largely positive.
The only accessibility problems I have found have to do with the track list,
where I can't hear whether or not a track is selected. I also don't hear which
track I'm on, but it does indicate the top and bottom of the list with a bell,
so it's easy enough to  count For now, to work around not immediately knowind
which tracks are selected, I usually press control+a to select everything on all
tracks, and then I deselect each track from the top down by pressing the enter
key. Once I have deselected all tracks, I can select only the tracks I need
using the same process of pressing the enter key on those tracks. Hope this
helps.
Sent from my brainwave translation service