[orca-list] Accessibility of Audacity?

Hi all!

i'm just wondering if anyone in here has some experiences using
audacity with orca. I just did a 'smoke test' and found that it seems
to be fairly accessible! Pretty cool :-)
Only thing i currently didn't get any information about was the track
list. I guess it's a kind of list or table.

So if anybody has some hints about how to get this track list
accessible too, i'd really apreciate it..

btw. what audio editors do you use with orca? Any suggestions? Maybe
i'm just wasting my time because there is allready something more
accessible or more useful in combination with Orca? I just tested
audacity as a first shot in order to find an application to record and
edit audio on multiple tracks. Just picked audacity for testing
because it seems to be  a popular software for this purposes but i'm
just getting started with this audio editing stuff on the computer...

thanks in advance.
Jann