Re: [orca-list] [OT] EMbedding LibreOffice Calc sheets in Writer docs

I think what is happening is Orca is going silent because the whole
object is selected.  The object being the entire Calc sheet fragment,
and there is no keyboard way I can see of unselecting the object.

Ideally, it should just behave like an embedded table but I gues it's an
OLE object instead.