[orca-list] Strange Orca behavior in Short mode

Hi,

Orca 3.16, MATE 1.8 and Thunderbird 38.
In Preferences menu, I check "Short" instead of verbose in braille and in speech synthetiser. Because in Thunderbird I'm fed up with hearing "Inbox Table line Tree level 2". `he tree level is enough. 1. When I press alt-f1, then down arrow key, I browse on categories. While the speech speaks "Accessories menu" as expected, the braille displays nothing. While Orca could display "mnu", it's boring if it displaxs nothing as 9e loose information. The same for any object (checkbox, combo box). Is it an expected behavior? 2. In Thunderbird, while the behavior is fine in braille, in speech, Orca only speaks "table line" and not the tree level. And random: I've several mailboxes. On the 1st one, Orca behaves as described above, on the 2nd one, Orca speaks as when it wasn't set to "short" mode.

It seems to me they're weird behaviors. I attach the debug on http://sprunge.us/cdQP.

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL