Re: [orca-list] please help me with finding bugs in SpaceFM

Hey again.

Regarding what I said a little while ago:

On 05/26/2015 02:11 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
It looks like the submenu issue is related to the selected item claiming
to have an index in parent of -1.

[...]

valid accessible objects should report their child index. So the fix for
this issue really should be made in SpaceFM. I'll look at their code.

It appears that we can work around this by disabling pyatspi's caching
of children. Can you please pull master and see if it solves the submenu
problem? And if it does, could you please keep beating on master? As I
stated in a new thread, I'm not going to commit this change to stable
without a lot of testing and reporting back that all's good.

--joanie