Re: [orca-list] please help me with finding bugs in SpaceFM

Hey Burt.

It looks like the submenu issue is related to the selected item claiming
to have an index in parent of -1. That value is something we see with
objects which have been destroyed or are in the process of being
destroyed. Thus Orca's "zombie detection" code deliberately checks for
that condition and doesn't touch "zombies." This check solves many
problems in many situations. And valid accessible objects should report
their child index. So the fix for this issue really should be made in
SpaceFM. I'll look at their code.

--joanie